Very nice quality .
Airbrushed finish. Defined lines. Seamless blends. One brush.
- This compact, space-saving tool combines four essential makeup brushes in one for easy, full-face application.
- Designed to be a sidekick to our award-winning Multi-Tasker 4-in-1 Brush for a complete everything-you-need brush duo.
- Made of silky soft, undyed premium synthetic fibers that are 100% cruelty-free and vegan.
- Travel-friendly multi-use design saves space for your vanity or makeup bag when you're home or on the move.
- You asked, we delivered! Intentionally designed from polling our customers about their makeup tool must-haves.
- Combines an All-Over Powder Brush, Multi-Use Small Blending Brush, Precision Brush (Eye, Lip, Highlighter), and a Complexion Brush (Foundation, Blush, Bronzer) in one.
- Ultra-compact, travel-friendly design, perfect for pack-light jet-setters on the go and vanity decluttering.
- Luxe synthetic vegan fibers blend, diffuse, line, and define for an airbrushed final look.
- Comes with its own FREE makeup pouch to protect your brush from dust and bacteria.
- Designed for versatile use! Use the Complexion Brush to diffuse blush over base makeup, or use the All-Over Powder Brush with bronzer for a veil of color.
How to use your brushes:
- All-Over Powder Brush: Lightly press and roll the edges of the brush to set makeup or gently build powder formulas using the sides of the brush. Use this brush with blush, bronzer, or highlighter for a veil of color.
- Multi-Use Small Blending Brush: Use small strokes or small circular motions to seamlessly blend concealer or eyeshadow into your crease.
- Precision Brush for Eye, Lip, Highlighter: Line, define, and blend eye makeup or lip makeup using the tip and sides of the brush. Apply a touch of highlighter in corners of eyes.
- Complexion Brush for Foundation, Blush, Bronzer: Buff on foundation in light, circular motions. Use the side of the brush to precisely apply blush, bronzer, and highlighter, then use the flat side to diffuse and blend.
How to clean your brushes:
- Start with a gentle makeup brush soap or cleanser and lukewarm water.
- Gently massage the bristles in circular motions on the palm of your hands or on a makeup pad.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and squeeze off any excess moisture, then lay flat to dry.
- We recommend cleaning your brushes regularly to keep them in tip-top shape!
Find your perfect shade and build a customized routine with our 1 minute quiz.
Very nice quality .